CYBER MONDAY SALE
50% SALE FOR FEARLESS TENNIS PLATINUM COURSE!!
$149 NOW $74
Online Tennis Mental Training with Jeff Greenwald
Do you want to Play Fearless tennis?
Finally master your nerves, play loose, gain confidence, embrace pressure and play the best tennis of your life!
Jeff Greenwald's Fearless Tennis online course is the next best thing to having your own personal sport psychologist.
Over the past 20 years Jeff has helped thousands of players master the mental game and now he can help you too - for the cost of one private lesson. See part of a sample lesson to the right of this page.
Break Free, Win More!
Jeff's online tennis mental training course is extremely practical, effective, and evidence-based. The 17 lessons cover powerful ways that you can achieve your peak mental and physical state in competition. You will learn simple ways to change your mental approach to optimize for success - tap into your full potential, enhance your game, and win more NOW.
Receive Online Tennis Mental Training from Former ITF No. 1 World-Ranked Player and Best-Selling Author of The Best Tennis of Your Life.
The proven strategies in this program have been used successfully by top juniors, competitive adults, college and pro tennis players.The 17 lessons are organized with video, audio and worksheets for immediate download. This is the best online tennis mental training course for tennis players on the market today.
Enroll today and instantly receive:
• 17 high-quality video lessons. The Fearless Tennis Course puts everything together in one, easy-to-understand program, that will help you take what you learn and execute it in matches.
• Unlimited access to the course forever. Watch any time and on any device from your mobile device, computer, or tablet. And you’re free to learn at your own pace. Your progress is automatically tracked as you take the course. Revisit lessons whenever you want.
• Downloadable audio and video versions of each lesson. Continue learning when you're offline or on the go.
• 17 downloadable worksheets to will help you put what you have learned into action.
• Weekly action items to help you focus on what is most relevant each week.
• Unlimited access to Jeff throughout the course. You can send Jeff emails directly to get answers to your burning questions.
• 100% money-back guarantee. If you're not completely satisfied, we offer full refunds. No questions asked.
Founder Mental Edge International, Two-Time World-Champion
Jeff's background as a current high-level player, recently inducted into the Northern California Hall of Fame, combined with twenty years of experience as a sport psychology consultant in the field, make his individual work and this online course highly practical and effective.
Over 40,000 tennis players have read his book, "The Best Tennis of Your Life", making it the third best-selling book of all time among tennis psychology books.
Jeff 's work has been showcased and endorsed
what you will learn in this online tennis mental training course
Skills you will gain
Fearless Tennis Platinum Course (Part 1 & 2)
- The Mental Toughness Journey (Video)
- Welcome (Video)
- The Power of Process (Video)
- Process-Outcome Worksheet Tutorial (Video)
- Balancing Outcome with the Process (PDF)
- Weekly Agreement (Video)
- Setting Personal Mental Goals (Video)
- Turning Goals into Intentions (Video)
- Weekly Action (Video)
- Identifying Thoughts (Video)
- Identifying Thoughts Worksheet (PDF)
- Weekly Action (Video)
- Mental Traps (Video)
- Mental Traps Worksheet (Video)
- Internal Focus (Video)
- Internal Focusing Strategies (PDF)
- Internal-External Focus (Video)
- Changing the Channel Worksheet (PDF)
- Between Point Routine (Video)
- Between Point Routine Focus Plan (Video)
- Building a Mindfulness Practice (Video)
- Identifying Thoughts Worksheet (PDF)
- Prepare Like the Pros (Video)
- Pre-Match Imagery Preparation (Video)
- Summary (Video)
- Transcending the Universal Challenge (Video)
- Deepening your Optimal Performance State (Audio)
- Personal Visualization Script (PDF)
- Gratitude as the Doorway to Fearless Tennis (Video)
- Optimizing Body Presence (Audio)
- Play with Gratitude Action (PDF)
- Building the Internal Fire for Peak Performance (Audio)
- Embracing Pressure (Video)
- Make Pressure Temporary (Audio)
- Embracing Pressure Visualization (Audio)
- Permission to Miss Action (PDF)
- The Keys to Controlling your Confidence (Video)
- Unconditional Confidence Applied (Audio)
- Increasing Confidence on your Second Serve (Audio)
- Broaden your Definition of Confidence Action (PDF)
- Train To Be Loose (Video)
- The Keys to Getting Loose on Demand (Audio)
- Loose and Aggressive on the Second Serve (Audio)
- Loosen up When it Counts Action (PDF)
- Intensity Plus Looseness (Video)
- Optimizing and Personalizing your Intensity (Audio)
- Optimal Match Preparation (Audio)
- Intensity Training Worksheet (PDF)
- Playing with Intention (Video)
- Power of Intention (Audio)
- Attacking Net in Doubles (Audio)
- Intention Action Worksheet (PDF)
- The Art of Adjustments (Video)
- How to Make Successful Adjustments (Audio)
- Making Adjustments Worksheet (PDF)
- Closing out A Lead On-Court (Video)
- Closing out a Lead Interview (Audio)
- Winning Tiebreakers (Audio)
- Managing Pressure Situations (PDF)
- Fearless Tennis On-Court Summary (Video)
- Visualizing your New State with the Dials (Audio)
- Weekly Regimen (Audio)
- Play out of your Mind (Quick Start PDF)
- Fearless Tennis Closing (Video)
- Fearless Tennis Quiz (Video)
What others are saying about jeff's work and online tennis mental training Course:
These strategies have helped more than 50,000 tennis players.
FORMER STANFORD UNIVERSITY COACH, 6 TIME NCAA CHAMPION
“Jeff has the rare ability to both inspire and teach people how to be their best when it counts. Few in the world of sport psychology have earned and merited such universal respect.”
HEAD COACH, CLAREMONT MCKENNA
“Jeff’s work with our team was vital in preparing us for an NCAA title run. His principles helped them stay poised in times of crisis, confident and focused when the championship was within their grasp. Jeff offers the perfect blend of competitive savvy and professional training which is unique within this field. He was a difference maker for us."
FORMER TOP TEN PLAYER ON THE ATP TOUR
“Jeff’s Fearless Tennis system helps players learn difficult mental skills that make the difference between winning and losing.”
JIM LOEHR, ED.D
CEO HUMAN PERFORMANCE INSTITUTE
"Jeff ’s competitive experience and his climb to number one in the world in the 35's bring depth, dimension, and authenticity to his voice and to his suggestions. Jeff ’s approach to fearless tennis represents a real contribution to the field of applied sports psychology and is helpful for every serious competitive tennis player."
NO. 2 IN GREAT BRITAIN
“Jeff’s strategies have helped me since I was 10 years old to develop the grit, intensity and the mental approach I need to play at the highest level of the game.”
DIRECTOR OF TENNIS, NW HIGH PERFORMANCE
“Transitioning as a top junior to Collegiate & professional tennis, learning systematic routines early on is vital in any sport. Jeff Greenwald has introduced proven formulas, which have impacted the kid’s thought processes and routines in productive ways on and off the court. These tools will serve the kids well at each stage of development and continually enforce the growth mindset.”
USTA FACULTY COACH DIRECTOR- NORTHWEST HIGH-PERFORMANCE TENNIS
“Jeff's playing background and knowledge of the game is extremely important. The online course has been a great way for our kids to be self-reliant and work through videos, homework, and practical on-court sessions to improve the mental abilities. I have seen a dramatic improvement in our player's preparation for practices and matches along with their ability to be resilient and handle challenges with confidence.”
D1 COLLEGIATE PLAYER, NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY
“Jeff’s mental toughness courses really helped me stay focused on the court. Before doing his program I would not have been able to beat two players I had previously lost to. I was able to focus my mind on the present and not focus on the score as much. He taught me many strategies that helped me think less and play more on my terms.”
“I have found that the fundamental concept of having a “relaxed focus” that Jeff describes is helpful in all areas of life. These basic concepts how to be aware of thoughts, and to develop a mastery of the mind’s focus are things I will continue to practice on and off the court. I’m enjoying tennis more now than I have since I first started playing with the help of Jeff’s course!”
Jeff Guarantees your satisfaction:
Every mental strategy and technique I’ll teach you has been rigorously researched and successfully executed in my own game and by thousands of competitive tennis players worldwide.
If I’m recommending a mental tool, you can be confident I’ve done the investigating and put in the work to verify its validity. I did the research and have applied the strategy in the heat of battle (including in the finals of the 35 ITF world championships, which I won) to see if it works and I’ll explain everything you need to know without jargon, filler, or fluff.
Great stories not only make the lessons interesting and entertaining, they also help concepts stick in your mind so you know exactly what to do when a difficult match situation arises.
In creating this course, I took all of my best material from my best-selling book, The Best Tennis of Your Life, and mental toughness audios over the past 20 years, combined it with only the most effective strategies that have worked for hundreds of players around the world at all levels of the game. No matter what is blocking you from reaching your potential, you’ll find practical examples and mental strategies that are applicable to your game, making quick implementation possible for you.