Mental Edge Coaching
Two-time world-champion, best-selling author and internationally recognized sport psychology consultant, Jeff Greenwald teaches competitive athletes at all levels how to win under pressure. His private one-on-one coaching and dynamic workshops will teach you how to embrace pressure, overcome performance anxiety, shift your focus on demand, and create a process-based mindset that will have you performing at your peak quickly.
The Mental Edge Sports Programs include, but are not limited to the following:
- How to finally master performance anxiety and compete with a more relaxed-focus
- How to re-create your optimal performance state before matches
- How to develop powerful personal between-point routines
- How to silence your inner critic and shift focus like world-class pros
- How to understand your mental “traps”and develop a toolkit to perform at your peak
- Track athlete’s progress on a weekly basis with written evaluations
- Includes imagery and relaxation training
- Positive self-talk, routines, and goal setting
- Identifying personal blocks and creating a new mental approach
- Requires active participation from client
One-on-one sessions provide a highly personalized experience for the athlete and range between 1-2 hours. These sessions are conducted in the office, on the court, and on-site following a competition. Players will be encouraged to keep notes on their performances each week, fulfill their weekly “action” agreements and goals, and stay connected with me in their personal mental training space online.
The Mental Edge Workshops range from a one-time (2-3 hours) to two-day sessions. Please contact Jeff to learn more about how you can customize a workshop for your athletes or coaches.